265 Main St. • Savannah, TN 38372 • (731) 607-1208
Built circa 1830, the Cherry Mansion was built by David Robinson and presented as a wedding gift to his daughter & son-in-law, W. H. Cherry.
Located on the banks of the beautiful Tennessee River, the home served as headquarters for General U. S. Grant in the spring of 1862. Grant’s breakfast was interrupted by couriers with news that the battle of Shiloh had begun.
Grant Headquarters Monument is located one block east. Tours are now being offered. Please call for reservations.
Cherry Mansion Tours Admission: Adults-$10 • Students-$5